Join us for a Picnic-Reunion for All
St. Emilianos Society Members
We would especially like to welcome all past Youth Club Members and Dance
Troops of the Chian Federation from the crazy 80’s!
Cedar Creek Park, Wantagh, NY
On Sunday, July 8th @ 12:00 PM
(Rain or Shine)
As you enter the park, please say you are with the St. Emilianos’s picnic. Nassau county residents w. ID are free, all others will be asked to pay a $10 fee per car. The “Grove” has been reserved as our Picnic Area (just follow the loop - it is located on your right hand side), with ample parking at lots 5 & 6 (two closest).
- Did you know we are celebrating 100 year’s freedom this year?!
- Some BBQ; Hot Dogs, Souvlakia, Pitas and fixin’s will be provided by the Sylogo, St. Emilianos Society, but not everything!...
- Please bring your own basket of food/sandwiches, beverages and a ball!
(soccer, football, volley, baseball equipment, frisbee, anything really!)
- Any and all contributions for the group to share (appetizers, salad, fruits, desserts, nuts, chips & dips, Spirits, etc.) are most welcome!
- You will need blankets, towels or folding chairs, (snacktable is good too!)
- Most importantly, bring your family, along with your memories & any old photos* of Kallimassia’s Youth Club or Omospondia’s Dance troops.
- We may be reserving a field for a friendly game of ??!! – dress to play!
- There is a large playground close to our picnic area (any ideas for children’s activities, suggestions/volunteers are welcome!
- Park Map & Directions are attached
* Pictures will be returned undamaged; we’d like to scan them for a future gathering.
Two (2) Bathrooms are nearby & Parking facilities are available.
For additional information or questions,
please contact John Sgouros (917) 733-4707,
Teddy Michaliadis (646) 879-9398
Effie Marie Perrikos (718) 683-4462